Saturday, February 12, 2011

Two weeks old!

Wow! I can't believe that two weeks have gone by!
We are missing mema and papa here but Jeff took the rest of the week off. I will be flying solo next week. I am still amazed at how quickly I recovered from the c section. I was able to stop the pain meds the day after we came home and felt as though I could pick up Emma and do anything! BUT... I knew to wait a little longer to be safe and not push it.

We went to the dr's on Weds. and Liam was 8lbs 1oz and 21 1/4 inches so we are going back on Tuesday to make sure he has gotten back up to his birth weight! Then we wont go again until April 7th. He will be a little over 2 months and I can just imagine what he will weigh and how long he will be!
So far Liam is great baby!!! He eats about every 2.5-3.5 hours during the day and is going 4+ hours at night!!! So far my coffee and caffeine intake is not having an impact on him!! Thank God because I do not think I could survive without my coffee:)!!! I was worried my diet might be causing some stomach pain for our little guy but he still seems to be doing fine. Just think it is a fussy time of the day for him. He usually sleeps through eating, he does not like to be awake for long (I see difficult teenage years in the future). The other day he was up for a total of about 2 hours from midnight to midnight. I am hoping this sleepy, good baby sticks around:) It did with Emma and my pediatrician in SC told me that how she was around week 4 is what she would be like.... she still is a great sleeper... sleeping 6:30-7 at the earliest. I can only hope and pray that Liam follows in her footsteps:)

Here are some photos of Liam at 2 weeks....

WHATS UP!!


Almost as big as the doggy!

STRONG little neck for this little bug!

Yes, he is sucking his thumb!!!! UGH!!! Am I really go to have to break the thumb sucking habit twice???!!!!

Some more from the last few days...


What do you need when you are almost at RECORD breaking snowfall for the winter and it is ONLY mid February??? We still have March to go through!
You need some HIGH boots!!!


MAYBE he isn't so bad....

Going in for a KISS!!

Because it is SO cold and we have a 2 week old baby we are spending lots of time inside. Emma has become a BIG fan of TV:) Once it gets nice out we will limit the TV but until then... whatever entertains!!!!
Taking a break for a healthy popcorn cake... watching TV

My JUMPING fool!!!! Jumping along with the wiggles :)


Copying the wiggles!

Practice our summersaults....


Even Liam is enjoying the Wiggles:)


Warming up to Liam! I think she is starting to realize he is here to stay!!!


Naptime with Daddy!


THANK YOU PARIN AND BOB FOR MY ST. PATTY'S BOW and FOR MY BOOK!!!


LOOK WHO GOT A BETIME STORY:)

No comments: