Saturday, February 5, 2011

one week old ALREADY!



This has been a great week! I can't believe that my sweet baby boy is a week old!!! Time does go to fast!
Liam is a great baby so far! He eats and sleeps! Haha that is what all newborns do right?! He should be starting to "wake" up soon but we will take what we got right now!




One his 1 week birthday he went to sleep at 4:30, I woke him at 7:30 to eat and then he went right back to sleep. I woke up at 11:30 so I woke him up to eat again and he never woke up but ate! He went right back to sleep and woke up at 4:30 to eat and is still sleeping as I type this at 7:30.

Emma used to take a "nap" at 4:30ish and that turned into bedtime so maybe the same thing will happen with this little guy!

BIG SISTER TIME!!




SOME OF JUST EMMA!!!










I am so in LOVE with these babies!!!
They are the BEST!!!

No comments: