Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards!!!

Round two at this:)

Shutterfly is offering a great deal to bloggers! I am so excited to be able to participate as we are trying to stay on a "Wicked" tight budget this year! This will help a great deal!!!

I have received shutterfly cards in the past and have used shutterfly and have been VERY impressed with the quality of their products!

I have gone to their site and picked out MANY cards that I want to use for our holiday card this year. Here are some of my favorites:

Do we choose a one photo card????


or a collage?????

Go here to pick your favorite Christmas Card!

Another GREAT gift that we do every year for the grandparents.... it is not a surprise:) Is a calendar. It is fun to see pictures through out the following year of how the little ones have grown. It is getting harder to do my parents because there are now 5 grandbabies.... soon there will be six!! I have one all done and My sister and I just need to start working on the next one!!!

Right now they have a great deal.... buy one get the other 50% off:) Just hop on over by clicking here to start yours!
There are many other photo gift ideas as well. Grandparents love to see their little ones all the time!

Can't wait to get started on our card.... Now it is time decide on a picture!!!!

2 comments:

Jillian said...

yay!! Let me know if it works this time!!

West Family said...

It so far has worked better:) I bviously did not follow the steps last time!!!