Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today we got the baby's room painted! Well not we but Jeff while Emma and I went to visit Mema and Papa and get some of our things that were still there from the move. I am so happy to have the two baby rooms painted. Now just get everything up in Emma's room and I will feel like something has been accomplished:) We also ordered the crib for this "little" guy. So he will have somewhere to sleep! Slowly we are beginning to get ready for his arrival:)

After a good afternoon nap (Emma not me!) We went to my Aunts for Thanksgiving Dinner. That had its ups and downs as you can imagine with our "sweet" 20 month old:) In the end she did very good but we had a bit of a meltdown at 5:30 but she has usually already had dinner and getting ready for bed so I think she was off and overwhelmed with the number of people.
Here are some photos of her and her cousins.











We ALL LOVE THE DRESSES!!!

Emma and Claire!


Girl Time:)

Christmas Jammie Time!!

Her New Puppy Frenchy from her Aunt Kathy and Uncle Dick!


The Girls showing their New Puppies!

Claire was so great with Emma! If only Emma would have gone off with her for the evening:)



Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all had a wonderful day!

No comments: