Sunday, May 17, 2009

Out and About!


Daddy and me... yes we have the same hairline! Mommy is a little nervous about that!!!







Pictures to come tomorrow... (Desperate Housewives is on:) I will upload them tomorrow!!)

This weekend Jeff and I (mostly Jeff) were going stir crazy! I love him and Emma more than anything but we have really been tied to thehouse since I was put on bed rest i the first week in March and then him tearing the achilles 4-18 and surgery 4-21.... On Saturday we decided to go out to dinner. We were joined by our friends John and Katy who are anxiously awaiting their first child (Jack) to be born! We went to a Japanese Steakhouse Miyabi's. I was a little nervous that Jeff would get uncomfortable or Emma would begin crying. Jeff Enjoyed his night out and Emma slept through the whole meal. Smiling from time to time:) I love how she smiles in her sleep!

Sunday we went to Grndma and Grandpa West's for dinner (2 outtings this weekend!) and Emma again slept the whole time we were there. She cam home ate, slept, ate and is back in bed and now I get to watch Desperate Housewives!
I will upload some new pictures tomorrow AM! Emma is getting so big and can't wait to see her Mema on Tuesday!!!



OOOPs! Forgot to do our 7 week photo!


No comments: