Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mission Accomplished!

On Sunday we all were living one BIG lie! Emma and I were on our way back to NY with Mema to surprise Kim, Aidan, Hadley and Delaney! Mostly Kim though:) She had no clue! Emma did great on her first flight. She slept the whole time and cried when we were landing in NY but nothing to loud or bad. I can't blame her my ears were hurting too! Papa was very excited to see Emma when we got into Syracuse!
Monday AM Mema and Pap went up to Kims and Emma and I hung out in the car for a few more minutes. We went in through the garage door with the video camera in hand. Kim and Aidans Face.... Priceless! It is all on tape too!!!
There will be pictures to come this weekend.... I did not bring my computer. The baby was enough on the plane:) We will be back this weekend to update more about the week and add pictures!

No comments: