Friday, May 8, 2009

6 weeks old!

Spending time with Daddy! I think I like him being home...

I did not want my 5 week picture taken...

Me and my guard dog!

Maybe they won't see me in here:)




This week Emma went to see the first grade performance at Christ Church, where I worked this year. She went to see my students as well and they all loved her. They were so cute!


On Wednesday Emma turned 6 weeks. She is getting so big! I can't wait to go to the doctors to find out how much she weighs. That isn't until June 2nd though! We did a little 'mall walking' on Wednesday because it has been raining here all wee and we had to get out and get some exercise. Emma slept the whole time. We met our friends Amy & Kate, and Loren and Libby. The strollers across the mall, people weren't going to mess with us!
Today we go back to the doctor with Jeff to get his stitches out and see what the next step is... One more week down!!! YEAH!!
waving at the camera!

6 Week Photos:


Yes it you look at all my Paci's they match my outfits:)

No comments: