Saturday, May 23, 2009

our week....

On Tuesday Emma and I headed to CLT airport to pick up Mema. It was pretty busy there but we finally found her! We just came back here and Emma began her 5 days of being spoiled! On Wednesday we went to school for a 'baby shower' from my class. Emma slept the whole time and the boys were so cute. They began to sing 'Hush little baby' to her. They all gave Emma a book and a travel bag. It was so sweet of all of them and I LOVE all the books and know that she will also love them as she gets older. After that we went down to Greenville and walked around and of course got lunch!

The beginning... This is fun...
This is not so fun anymore mommy.....

THANK YOU 1st Graders!



Thursday I had my day at the Spa and Emma and Mema spent some quality time together. Emma had it at about 2 and got very grumpy until abotu 9PM. She then slept the rest of the night and started off her day on Friday great! She had to be happy Friday because we had a busy day at the outlets planned! it was great and all Mema's little ones got some great gifts... Pictures will follow with the outfits when Emma is with Hadley and Delaney this summer. They got some really cute matching outfits. Friday night we went to dinner and today we are waiting for the sun to come out again....
I am going to miss having my mom here and can't wait until July when we are in NY for a few weeks. Hopefully Jeff can get me to come back with him!

No comments: