Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Just a thought...

I feel like I have become a real blogger because I am going to refer to another blog that I began reading when I was in the hospital before Emma was born and while I was up at night with her. Little Kayleigh Freeman was born at 1lb, 10.5 inches and three months early. She has spent the last 11 months in the NICU and lost her fight last night
( http://kayleighannefreeman.blogspot.com/ ). When I opened the blog this morning and saw the title I felt heartbroken and so sad for the family but at the same moment I it made me realize again how blessed we are to have Emma home with us and HEALTHY! Although leaving her in the hospital while I was able to come home was horrible, I am happy that she was only in the newborn nursery and not the NICU for any period of time. I am VERY HAPPY to be home with Emma and (injured) Jeff!

Look how much she has grown.... Her second night in the 'Real' World....
After a Sunday Walk....

2 comments:

Crystal said...

She is a doll! What a blessing you have!

The Pifer's said...

She is beautiful!!!


Tiffany Pifer
Thepiferfamily.blogspot.com