Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

Just love baby feet!




I got the BEST gift from Emma (or should I say Jeff:) When I got back from shopping on Saturday there was a GORGEOUS bouquet of Tulips and a card from Emma. It is a day at the spa when Mema is here to babysit:) I will get a warm stone massage, manicure, pedicure and haircut and highlight which is VERY needed!!! I can't wait for it all... Especially the haircut!
She is starting to smile a little more... Soon it will actually be at something!


We took a little stroll today and on our way down the street we saw Jason, Francis and Mackenzie so we joined them... Emma slept the whole time. Actually she slept the whole day, which made for a long night. In Emma's world. Others wouldn't mind the night but I did! She woke up at 12 , 2 and 5. At the 5:00 awakening I stuck the paci back in and she slept till 7. She is now in her crib all night, mainly because she is getting to long for the bassinet! The other reason was Mema told me she would get up with her one night when she was here! Yes, Mema I remember that comment! It will probably be a night she sleeps through!

No comments: