Saturday, May 9, 2009

Busy Shopping Day!


Today Emma, Kathy (Grandma) and I went to the Gaffney outlets. Luckily I had A LOT of self control! Why did God give me a girl! It is so hard to resist all the adorable clothes!!! She did get some new stuff though. Couldn't walk away empty handed. We found some 4th of July outfits for when we are up in Erie.

The pictures below are from this afternoon.
Dictation from Emma: Mommy tortured me with this headband and flower. At first I hated it but it started to grow on me:) She made me a real 'southerner' now!

I went on to my new favorite site, Etsy (if you have not been check it out), I was doing a hairbow search and just could not resist these. There area a million bows I would love to buy but I guess I will wait until her hair is a little longer:)

Seriously Mom.... WHY???

No comments: