Monday, March 28, 2011

TWO months!!


I can not believe that Liam is already two months.  It seems like just yesterday we were waiting to go into the OR to meet our little guy.  It seems like just yesterday I heard his first cry and I can honestly say I don't think he has cried since we left the hospital.  Although it seems like just yesterday I also can't remember what life was like without him.  Emma likes to let me know as soon as she hears him and wants to go get him "UUUPPP" right away.  I think she has forgotten what it was like to be a spoiled only child and get all the attention (although she is still pretty spoiled and gets a bit of attention!)



At two months Liam is sleeping anywhere from 5:30/7:00pm until 3:30AM!  When I go in to feed him them he still is "sleeping" with his eyes shut and never opens them and then goes right back to sleep until 6:30/8:00.  I so far have been blessed with another great sleep and VERY happy baby! 




 
Liam is eating about every 3-4 hours during the day and at night it is usually a LONG stretch and then 3-4 hours later that he wants to eat again.  In the evening before he goes to be he cluster eats for sure.  I guess he is storing it for the rest of the night!






He is still wearing 0-3 months but is quickly growing out:(  He is getting so big!  We find out on the 7th how much he weighs and how tall he is! 

 I know there are a million pictures but there are about a million more:)  He was so cute in this outfit and was so much more alert when taking pictures.  I had fun!

Happy 2 month Birthday Liam!

No comments: