Monday, September 13, 2010

BABY #2 is.....


Yes, HE will kill me one day when HE learns that I posted a picture of his privates for the world to see!!!

Yes, Those large letters are telling you it is a BOY!!!!


We are so thrilled and my nephew Aidan was so excited to know there was going to be another boy in the family. He told my sister that it doesn't beat the girls yet but it is a start!


I went back and forth on whether or not it was going to be a boy or girl. This pregnancy has been VERY different then Emma's. Last night I had a dream about our little boy with the name that was picked out when Emma was a boy. I woke up this AM and thought wow that dream was so REAL!!! So when they said boy I was not too shocked because I had started to sway more towards the boy... I guess Emma's clothes will get packed away for number 3:) (just have to convince Jeff on that one:)!!!)

I can't wait to meet our sweet baby boy and for Emma to have a playmate!!! I do hope he holds on a bit longer than she does! So far "he" is measuring better than she did!!!!



OFF TO GO DO SOME MORE PACKING!!!

2 comments:

Jillian said...

YAY!!! I am so happy for you!! I can't wait till I find out on Thursday!!

West Family said...

I can't wait to read what it is:) I feel like we are going through the same stuff! Teachers who worked last year and not this year with our 1 year olds, moving, pregnant.... It is a crazy time but so worth it! Good Luck. I am guessing boy:)