Monday, August 16, 2010

We have been getting ready for vacation and running around doing errands, crossing things off our lists and adding more!!!
We can't wait for our trip to the beach. People ask what beach because they assume Hilton Head, Topsail, Myrtle Beach.... I say Delaware and they look at my like what? Where is that? Haha... a little unknown state (down here:)) with GORGEOUS beaches:) I can't wait for Emma to be with her Mema and Papa again and my sister and family and we get to meet Ava, my brothers little one! We are beyond thrilled to see them and have them meet Emma and us to meet Ava! That is the down fall of having family far away! You just don't get to see them enough!!! It will be a week full of chaos, fun, stress (Emma not sleeping well for the Nazi's and running all around the beach) and more FUN!!!!

Nap time has started, just finished lunch and now it it time to get some packing done!!!

I will post a few pictures from this AM later.... The cord is somewhere.... Off to do some work!

1 comment:

Jillian said...

I love the beach!! Have fun!