Monday, August 2, 2010

Outside kind of day!

Today was perfect!!! In the 70's and then a bit warmer (86)in the afternoon but MUCH better then the 100'S! There was no sun but that was fine with me because it kept it cooler!
We started the AM with quiet time. Emma is so funny because I ask if she is ready for quiet time and she starts taking toys into her room that she wants in her crib. I got her up and off we went to the zoo. I forgot my camera in the car:( She enjoyed it today. I feel like it was the first time that she actually saw the animals and would point to them. Our so is VERY small and by the end she was tired of it but we made it through!

We came home for lunch and naps and then headed outside to play. Emma played in the sandbox for a bit and then actually sat in her little car for the first time!!! After about an hour she was as red as the car and ready to come in.



I tried to get her to stay up to see daddy:)
but she is fast asleep!
She will be pleasantly surprised tomorrow AM when he walks into her room!

No comments: