Monday, August 9, 2010

Healthy Heart beat!

Today I had a doctors appointment and all sounds good! The heart beat was nice and fast.... maybe another girl???? Dr. Price said GIRL so we will see in about 5 weeks!!!

This is what the newest bug looked like at our last appointment. I just never got around to posting the picture. "It" basically looked like a Gummy Bear. "It" (who already has a name.... girl or boy) will look so much different in September!!!!! I can't wait:)
(PICTURE TO COME SOON....
Once I ( well....Jeff) figure out the printer and my computer:)



Here are some of more of Emma's new clothes from the consignment sale..... there is one more shirt a Kelly's Kids white (now with a pink tint) and snowflake that is soaking. It goes with the cute red pants that turned it pink:)

The orange jumper I kept looking at and decided for a full gymboree outfit 5$ wasn't bad:) The heart dress is Kelly's Kids which I love but can't afford new:)

The little dress and tights is my favorite brand (well one of many!) Rabbit Moon it is the softest material!

This was another consignment buy that was for Christmas.... I guess Santa needs to find a better hiding place. It may go back in hiding tonight while she is sleeping:)

The girls thought it was really and are not a big fan of this toy:)




1 comment:

Jillian said...

Love it! I need to get some clothes for Emerson this fall! I need to get on that I guess!! And I have my 14 week appointment on Thursday and I am always so nervous! Glad there is a strong heartbeat!