Thursday, August 19, 2010

I have not forgotten

Here are some pictures from the past few days.... Not sure what we have been doing but too busy to upload:)

I think this was Sunday AM.... Emma is such a daddy's girl! I don't mind:)


Loading up daddy with all her toys and then wanting to get up.
Whoever is on the couch....
BEWARE!

This is what most pictures look like now....
RUNNING AWAY....

Or running TOWARDS YOU!

With the tongue out! I think those teeth will be in by Christmas:)
I HOPE!!!

WHere she would nap if I let her! On the dog blanket!

Lilly has made a few trips out but luckily she has not gotten swept up by
a dog or left out in a rain storm.
Miss E has not realized she can escape from me out that door yet!

Story Time.... or should we say make a mess time!

I think I will read this one!

She LOVES the Itsy Bitsy Spider! She is excited for Delaney and Hadley to sing it with her:)

NEXT SHELF!


While I was trying to clean our house because someone was coming to look at it in the evening. Emma decided she would help by shredding a box of Kleenex....
OH WELL IT KEPT HER HAPPY!



Now it is off to Quiet Time and some packing time for me!!!

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Are you selling your house too:) Good luck it is hard with a baby and dogs! I am in the same boat!