Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Monkey Joes

This AM we went to Monkey Joe's to meet Kassi/Vaughn/Lael and Katy/Jack. Emma was a bit hesitant toward the bouncy stuff just like she was this summer at Aunt Kim's bouncy house! She FINALLY got down in one and was having fun and a big kid had to come and ruin it... not once but twice. He must have thought it was fun to watch her fall and cry! She enjoyed the open space and running the most!



















Now it is nap time! I asked her to take an EXTRA LONG nap:) we will see if it happens! She needs to give me time to get rid of this killer headache!!!

2 comments:

Jillian said...

Okay I went to Monkey Joes with my daughter on MOnday and they would NOT let me go down the big slides with her!! BOO!!!

West Family said...

That stinks! I didn't go down I just took the pictures:) That is my friend and her babysitter from last year that took her down. Emma was not a huge fan and it was a little too crowded for me. Maybe once school starts(next week) it wont be as crowded. It is 1/2 price on Wednesdays here....