Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bittersweet!

The time has come and we are officially moving to NY!!! I keep thinking that I am dreaming but it is real and the stress is real!!!! The stress of selling the house is there right in front of me! I am so incredibly happy but I feel like it is being shadowed by the stress of the house!
Jeff will be heading to NY in about 2 weeks to start his job and I will stay here for another week or so in hopes that it sells! I need to get up there to start seeing a doctor. I have such a great doctor and had such little recovery from my c section with Emma that I am very nervous to go through it again with a new doctor! I know that the doctor we choose will be wonderful and all will going great but I still worry. So needless to say trying to not have Blood pressure issues this time around most likely won't happen. I am trying but I know it is already creeping up on me!

Yesterday when I was cleaning up to show our house I let Emma play on the deck and left the door cracked so she could come in if she wanted. I went to check on her and this is just one of the MANY things she had decided to take outside with her!!!



This is what I found after quiet time.... Lilly on the ground, pants on the ground...

THANK GOD THE DIAPER STAYED ON!!!


Playing with their blackberry and droid:)

No comments: