Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A day in the life of Emma

Today started off with Emma looking like this...... This was the mornign so the got MUCH worse looking as the day went on and they are on her leg and arm as well! So much for enjoying our 1 day outside this summer!




So after quiet time... which she wanted to take her giant ball in with her- and was mad because I did not let her... We headed to get some paper to paint on and to whole foods for some bug spray.

We got home and she decided she wanted to help organize before nap time.... It was not much help at all!!!!



After we got them all organized she decided it would be easier on the floor!
Setting them up....
Checking them out to make sure they are int he right order....
I will tell you they weren't until I put her in her bed and put them back in the closet!


As she went to bed I told her Mommy wants you to take a LONG nap! She listened:) I got some stuff done and then it was time to play!

This afternoon we decided to do some painting. I was going to go outside and do it but when I saw what her face looked like after her nap I decided we better lay the towels on the floor and do it inside! It got messy but she loved it and did not want to stop... or get in the bath when we were done!







And there you have it....
A Day as Emma Rose:)

After fighting mommy to go to bed she went right to sleep for daddy! I just think she was mad I was having her go to bed because she hadn't seen him in basically a week!!! Maybe it will be daddy's new job BED TIME:)

No comments: