Friday, September 18, 2009

What Do These Things Have In Common????

Nice bottle of wine...



Fruits and Veggies...



Cooking Apples...


Baking peaches....


(not shown Zucchini, avocados, bananas and carrots)



These all have...
FRIDAY NIGHTS in common!

The first picture of the bottle of wine is what used to be included in my Friday nights.... now all the above was included while making A LOT of baby food! What a fun Friday night I know.... You are all jealous. I NEVER thought I would be doing this but I enjoy it. It may be because there is some guilt not being with Emma throughout the day so I may think this is a way I can make it up to her in some way... making sure that she gets some healthy food and it is a lot cheaper to make the food then buying it.

Here is a picture of Emma Rose...


Thanks Heather, Zach and Zoe for the outfit! It fits:)

No comments: