Friday, September 25, 2009

Feelin' A Lil' bit better...


Looks like a mug shot!

I went to the doctor today to see what in the world this rash was from! I am 14lbs 10oz! Getting BIG!!! The rash.... well the Doc said it is some viral rash that needs to run its course. I had my ears checked did not like that at all! My throat looked and she said it was REALLY red (probably from screamin' the last few nights! Everything else look A OK! So we came home and mommy decided that I needed to stay in bed! I thought I had her fooled! She is smarter than me! I got away with getting out of bed the last few days because mommy felt bad for me.... Not anymore... She put me down... I cried...she put in paci and WALKED OUT!!! So I thought I will flip over... I cried, she flipped me back... we did this for about 45 minutes and I got tired out- She was NOT giving in. I then decided to sleep for about 3.5hours until 5 when mommy came and woke me up (I was on my belly too!)! I was not very happy but ate and took a few picture on my actual 6 month birthday ( I am sure mommy will do more this weekend!!!) and went back to bed by 6! I have to catch up on my beauty sleep!

Here are a few photos....





Look How I have grown over 6 months

First Hours

One Day

One Month



2months (close.... can't find the 2 month picture)




3Months



4Months


5Months

No comments: