Friday, September 18, 2009

QUICK, EASY and YUMMY

”Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner”

On "Show Us Your Life" this friday they are sharing recipes! I can use some seeing that I don't remember the last time I made anything:) Before mema and Papa came a week ago! Here is a recipe that is VERY easy to make... just takes minutes and I think is delicious!

Chicken Tacos

1 rotisserie chicken (shredded)
1 cup of chipolte salsa

- Mix the above together

- In a separate bowl mix:
1/2 cup mayo
2 tablespoons of chipolte salsa
1 teaspoon cumin

*** Use this as a taco sauce and top the taco with anything else you like!





Emma update: She has had two great days at home with Lael and Kassi and today she gets to spend the day with daddy!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love chicken tacos and can't wait to make this!! Yummy!