Sunday, September 20, 2009

Saddest Day in Television History!

That title was on Friday but it hit today when I watched the DVR'ed Guiding Light from Friday! I am so sad that the Spauldings, Coopers, Shane's and Lewis will no longer be an active part in my daily life! What will I do??? I remember watching this with my mom and sister when I was little, rushing off the bus in elementary and Middle school to catch the end and rushing home from HS (I was not speeding though!) to be able to catch the whole show. Emma and I laid in bed watching it today.



Emma with a shocked look that they really took GL off the air!


Even Guinness watched the last G with us!


Yes, we were in our jammies still in those pictures.... Rainy day here and no need to get dressed to just sit around the house!


Mema- Look at what is on my jammies!


Look at those cheeks!!!

No comments: