Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Very Hungry Caterpillar

I am sad that my Great Grandma fell and broke her hip and have to have surgery today:( Look at what Grandma found at the hospital gift shop though!

My mommy LOVES Eric Carle and we read the books all the time! I used to have the Very Hungry Caterpillar shirt but it is now to small for me:(
I love my new caterpillar and the elephant that goes with it! I just was not in picture taking mood when Daddy brought it home. Now that I get sleep during the day with Kassi and Lael being here(mommy can't believe that I am still sleeping 18hours a day! She googled me to make sure I was ok... I am! I just like my sleep!) mommy lets me stay up until 5:3o so I can see daddy! Actually I start to get really tired and cranky around 4:45/5:00 but mommy tries to keep me up so I can see daddy for a few minutes. I played with him for a few minutes and with the caterpillar and then decided bed time for me and Lilly!

No comments: