Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New Beginning


Can't get it to flip on here.... All smiles tonight!

Today Emma had a new friend come to play. She is a cutie! her name is Lael and she is SO sweet that she is going to share her mommy with Emma while I am at school! Her name was passed on to me through a mutual friend and I am so happy that it was! It was one of the first days this year that I didn't worry... too much:) When I came home Emma wasn't exhausted looking! I felt so relieved and didn't feel too guilty for having left her because she appeared to have had a good day:) Emma had these Jammies in NB so we were excited to see them again in a 6 month size. Of course we love them because they are froggies:) This was taen at 5:00PM- all smiles because she had good naps today! Showing off how tall she is:)


Silly Girl

No comments: