Wednesday, July 24, 2013

OHHHHH Pinterest!

joining up with the blog challenge again today... I have discovered I am not very good at blogging daily:)  Oh well I try!

I have done a lot of little things from pinterest with the kids.  Most things have been cute and fun and some a pain:)

We made this at Halloween and it is super cute!  
(Picture from Pinterest)

Footprint ghosts by Evanat75

Cute teacher gift:)
(picture from pinterest)
Ask barista for a clean cup and lid.  Stuff with brown and white tissue. Slide Starbucks gift card inside :) preschool teacher gift....  But DD OF COURSE!!
The kids love this!  Jingle our elf brings it with him
OUR BIGGEST project.....
painting ALL our molding!  YIKES!!!!!
(picture from pinterest)
10 DIY Home Improvement Ideas: How To Make The Most of What You Already Have! Awesome info!
 Hopefully we will have our before and afters before Christmas:)  HAHA... sort of joking on that one!

We also might do this: paint stairway black and white as the doors are black

(picture from pinterest)
Black stairs
Oh I could go on and on but I will leave you with these few things:)

No comments: