Friday, November 6, 2009

Technical Difficulty FIXED!..... YOU'VE GOT MAIL!

We are so happy it is FRIDAY!!!!

WHAT IS THIS SEA TURTLE????

Today Emma got a postcard in the mail from Papa and Mema and she LOVED it! She loved it so much she wanted to eat it!!!


READ IT TO ME MAMA! What does it say????


WHAT???? They want me to come in February???!!! I think this taste yummy too!!! I am sure it is covered with HEALTHY germs from the postal service!!!


HAHA, HEHE That Papa so funny!!



SOME FALL PHOTOS


GUINNESS LOVE!







LOOK AT MY TEETH!!! CLICK on me to see it better:)



Sorry! For the RED Eye!!!
I am having trouble getting my pictures to upload from the photo program!




THIS IS ME NOW

THIS WAS ME THEN! I WAS A LITTLE BABY PEANUT!

THIS WAS ME THEN WITH MY BFF KATE! NOW WE ARE JUST ABOUT THE SAME SIZE
(SHE WAS IN THE HALLOWEEN PICTURES WITH ME!!)



No comments: