Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Beautiful...

That is really the only word that is needed to describe the wedding of one of my closest friends.  The weather was beautiful, the reception was beautiful, the bride and the dress were beautiful.  They whole day was just a beautiful day!

I only took a few pictures and now that some have leaked onto facebook I feel like I can post some of the beautiful dress and the beautiful bride.  I can't wait to see more from the photographer(she also did my wedding and the pictures are... BEAUTIFUL- what other word would I use:)!!!)

The only picture I have from the rehearsal dinner... blurry, red eye and all:)
It is not like me to not have a million pictures... it feel weird!
The gorgeous dress

The gorgeous bride!




Watching Aunt Gena!  The most beautiful little flower girl!

Not the best picture but it is a picture of the two of us;)

Father/daughter dance

Caroline and I


Mary Beth and her husband








No comments: