Friday, September 7, 2012

Preschool!!!

We have a preschooler and she said she LOVED it:)
This weekend Emma got "dressed" up for some photos so we weren't doing them rrushed this AM.  She actually loved doing them again.  They cam out cute and I liked them but after we did them we made some changes to the door behind them and it looked SOOOO much better so we needed knew photo's today:)

 LOVE these ones!  I think he wants to go to school.... as long as he can stay attached to me he will be HAPPY!!!


 There is our big girl at PBNS!!









Looking for her backpack:)  Everytime I would talk to her about school she would look behind her and say But somethings missing... She had to wait until this AM to get her bag:)


The REAL first day....
She was so excited and had to pick where to sit:)  Liam of course had to hop right in!!

CHEESE!

Notice the change???

HMMMMMM.... I think I will like it there

was too busy checking out what Liam was doing

Will be fun to watch her grow next to this rock as the years go on!

So proud of our big school girl!
Emma did great!  There were no tears.... only from mommy!  There are some really sweet kids in her class and I ended up knowing two of the like girls moms so that was nice... small world:)  I am hoping that the excitement continues and she continues to love to go to school and meet new friends!

Liam on the other hand, he was lost with out her.  I know he will love the time soon... probably by Tuesday but today he just kept going to her bed and peeking over the railing wondering where she was.  It was cute and sad all at the same time!!!


No comments: