Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Why Blog???

 
This is Day 2 of the commenting Challenge.  I love finding new blog to follow.  Today's topic is basically about your blog and why you blog....

Basically I just blog about my life as a stay at home mommy of a 3 year old strong willed little girl and a 1 year old strong willed little boy:)  I started this blog when we were living in South Carolina and the majority of our family lived in Central NY and PA.  It was away of updating pictures daily of our sweet little Emma without Emma-spamming their emails:)  I could put them on there and not worry about sending them to everyone or missing someone!  It was a great way for people to stay up to date with our life with Emma.  We moved to CNY and it is now both of my kids form of a "baby book" when I want to remember something I look it up on here:)  It is great because I was not good at staying on top of the baby book or scrap book!

Hopefully I am able to keep on top of it as the kids get older for something they can look back on as they are older.  When I have a minute breathe the last thing I have felt like doing is writing a post and hoping this will get me back on track:)

What blog would it be if pictures of these two sweet kids were not included:)
Breakfast outside for Father's Day




Thanks for stopping by:)

4 comments:

bellagirl2010 said...

You kids are so cute. we blog for the same reason!

Sarah said...

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, we are in very similar seasons of life! Your children are so sweet, excited to read more from you!

Callie said...

Your kids are adorable! I had a boy in early 2011 too, looks like a couple weeks after you did. :-) Looking forward to reading more!

Brittney said...

Oh my goodness, your kids are so cute!

Our girls both have red hair, and the same popsicle shirt! Ha!

Thanks for stopping by my blog from the challenge! Hope your transition to big girl bed goes smoothly too when the time is right :)