Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Park and Picnic

Today we went to the park and had a picnic with Hadley and Delaney!  The girls had a blast and Liam enjoyed just running around. 
Emma made made great strides while at the park.  Before H and D got there she went off with another little boy and girl to play.  I could not believe it.  She told me mommy you go over there I stay here with the big kids.  For those of you that know her... That is a HUGE step!  I was so proud of her!!!
This park is great because everything is just the right size for a 1.5 year old and older!!! 
We moved to NY for a few reasons and I would lie if I say I don't get home sick from SC!  I miss a lot about it there but today is exactly why I wanted to be up north.  We made a last minute trip to the park and had a picnic with cousins! I love that Emma has Hadley and Delaney so close and that they are only 11 months apart... trouble in the future but for now I will enjoy watching them run around trying to catch butterflies (and Emma acting like a dog:)!!)






The girls...  The main reason I wanted to be back home-  The last minute trip to the park and a picnic!!  The perfect day!!!


No comments: