Friday, April 20, 2012

A boy and his dog...



The other day Liam took a short nap and was up before Emma so I was able to follow him around outside and take pictures.  I can only imagine all the things that were going through his head as he explores the new world outside!  Last year he laid on a blanket or was in the go-pod while we were outside... then winter came and well do I need to remind you his feelings on being outside in winter...


now with some nice days he is getting to explore....

I think I can get up this way....

UGH!!! Frustrated little boy!

hmmm... I think I see Emma and Ryan go this way...

How in the world do I get up this thing???

I'll go in this!

Checking to see if daddy's plants are coming in

What is that thing flying up there???
 Time to play with Guin-Guinn


Is she watching me still??



Fetch Guinness


(Guinness) That is as far as you can throw??

Why aren't you playing???

I GOT IT!!!

DON'T JUDGE ON THIS PHOTO BELOW....
He is a boy!


  
I wonder if she will eat this...
ummmm that doesn't smell like food Liam...  Just try it!

hmmmm

She LIKES it!

hey!  She spit it out!!!

EAT IT!!!!


I am noticing I am going to have to keep an eye on him...  He likes to test everything with his 5 senses:  Feel, smell, see, hear and TASTE!!!
So far I have found: sticks, mulch and rocks in his mouth!  And a dog toy;)
 

No comments: