Monday, December 12, 2011

Weekend photos

I continued to spend much of the weekend laying down and on some pain meds so we didn't leave the house!  I feel like I have been held captive in here for a week.  I am hoping by the end of the week to be able to get out!!

Saturday Hadley and Aidan came while Mema was here because Poor Delaney is sick again and back to the Dr she went:(  So Emma was thrilled and wound up to have Aidan here (Hadley too! but she absolutely ADORES Aidan!)
Sunday Mema came back over to make the cookies that we were going to do on Saturday.  Emma loved putting the Candies on and was SO good.  She wanted to eat one so bad but waited until the end when I let her have one.  She also LOVES Mema's cookies!!!!
The Cars came to help:)










Don't mind me just look at the cute little one!  Lots of meds and not a lot of showering of the hair!
 Trying to get a picture with the tree but Liam would rather play with it:)!

 These two made HUGE strides in showing some sibling LOVE today... so that means today we will go 100 steps backwards:)!



Loving her new Finn Missile car!




Getting out to look at the Christmas Lights  around he neighborhood!  Emma loved the lights and did not want to come home.  Liam decided to sleep instead of enjoying them



1 comment:

Jillian said...

Okay I need to know where you got her dress and those adorable matching jammies!