Thursday, November 3, 2011

Crafts for the littles

Today Hadley came over while Kim and Eric are up at the hospital with sick little Delaney.  I decided I needed to do a few things to occupy them before naps.  I am obsessed with Pinterest and looked up somethings to do with the kids.  I decided to just do one and then color some picture for Laney.  We didn't have all the things that were needed for the "magic wand/shake" so I just picked some other random things...  Didn't turn out how I thought it would but to a 2.5 and 3.5 year old it is WONDERFUL!!!
SUPPLIES


Hadley having fun!




Emma thought it was VERY funny!


Laney's finished product- I would add glitter but we don't have any


Concentrating hard on a picture to help decorate Laney's room!

Liam is saying GET BETTER LANEY!!!!!

Liam thinks Hadley and Emma are pretty funny!  They were all laughing so hard at each other!



No comments: