Thursday, October 6, 2011

8months (and a couple days!!)

We are a little late on this post but better late than never!  We had Grandma visiting over the weekend so updating the blog was not on the list of things to do:)
Here is our 8 month old baby boy!!
 Liam,
You continue to be full of smiles 24hours a day 7 days a week!  I think I could wake you in the middle of the night and you would be smiling back!  Everyone that sees you just smiles and says how adorable you are!  Your smile must be contagious!!

 You are getting into anything that is on the floor.  Miss Emma Rose is not so happy about that and spends 99% of her day putting things on the couch so you can't get... Oh little does she know in another few weeks or month you will be getting those things!  You are rocking her world for sure!!
Loved the reaction to the grass this AM:)

 You had your 1st ear infection this past weekend and while we were there I weighed you.  You were 19lbs 4oz.  You are long and skinny.  You are wearing 6-12 month clothes.  Although, some of the pants are starting to get short but the 12-18 will fall off your waist!! 

 You love to watch Emma and the dogs.  When they are in the room I can forget trying to do anything because you just want to watch them.   That has been an issue lately because you would rather laugh at Guinness and Emma then eat.
 You eat "solid" food 3x/day and love to eat!  You drink 4-6oz bottles but typically 5oz.  Your peanut sister ate more then you!  I feel like you should be eating more but you are happy and content I am not going to force you to eat more.  Now you would rather be on the floor moving around!

Sitting in your Great-Grandfathers (possibly Great- Great)rocking chair








 You still just have 2 bottom teeth but the top 4 have been trying to make an entrance for a LONG time now!!  Your top gums are so swollen.  I have NEVER seen anything like it.  I think the middle ones will be through any day... I have been saying that for sometime now!!
I think Those Baby Blues are here to stay :)


 I am beginning to see a little boy in these pictures!  There is not the baby anymore:(  I am so excited to see what you learn and do each day but I sure do miss those days when you just laid in my arms and wanted nothing else!  Now to get a snuggle I have to wrestle you because you would rather be on the move or " army crawl"! 

Those two pictures just crack me up! Liam just loves this moving Frankenstein.  Emma got it last year from her Aunt Tammie and Cousin Alex in SC. Since we have brought it out he has just loved playing with it.  He looks like a vampire here sucking his neck!

1 comment:

Katie said...

He is so.stinking.cute. LOVE!!!!