Thursday, September 1, 2011

HERE HE GOES!!!

My baby is starting to get around.... well an inch at a time:) It is time for the play yard to go up and time for Liam to become caged downstairs when I am not there!!!

I GOT IT, I GOT IT!!!
 Emma is coming running from behind!  Normally she would have been yelling NO LIAM, MINE! THAT MINE!!!  This time she was being sweet and wanted to help him!!!
I can't believe how BIG Liam looks!!!

Here are two videos of our BIG mover:)



Not only did he decide to scoot around he also sat all by himself!!!  Really all in one day little guy????  This sitting was for a very short time but step in the right direction!

Liam also has started to eat some puffs!


That was a lot of growing for one day.  
The poor baby fell asleep while I was changing him for bed!

No comments: