Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Big Sister


Emma is enjoying this big sister gig so far! She got a present this weekend from a good friend of mine! I am sure she is thinking this is going to be fun!!! Although she doesn't really get that it will require sharing mommy and daddy and everyone else! Right now I am sure she is thinking I get presents!!!!! Little does she know that does not last forever!


We are down to under 10 days!!! We are at 9 days and 22 hours! Haha it is single digits!!! I can't wait until this baby is born and to see what he looks like! Will he look like Emma did, but twice the weight?? Will he have a lot of hair or none? Will he be a red head too like his big sister?? (I hope not! Not sure we can take two red-head attitudes in this house:)!!) Oh the joy of what is to come in just 9 days!!!! Although we will not be sleeping until 8 every morning like I am now I won't mind because this new little bundle of joy (hopefully joy) will be here!!! I can't wait to see how Emma handles being a big sister. I think she will have good and bad moments but I do think she is going to be an amazing helper most of the time. Ok... Enough rambling and off to get her up from her nap!

She is going to be the BEST BIG SISTER!!!!

Sorry it is sideways. I can't get it to flip!

I can't believe how big she looks to me these days!! Bye-bye baby look and hello two year old look;)

No comments: