Tuesday, July 27, 2010

WHAT A DAY!!!

Well today started off great! Emma woke up happy and we headed to the library for story time.... She did good but she is VERY active..... As a teacher I know what that means:) She did good but just didn't want to sit with me...
We left there and went to do an errand. We made sure Lilly STAYED in the car so we wouldn't loose her.... We got home played and ate lunch and played some more. We read a few books went to head to bed.... I started my FRANTIC search for LILLY! SHE WAS NOWHERE!!! My heart started to pound Emma was starting to fuss and she wanted lilly and her bed. She was nowhere to be found so I called where we had gone and she was not there.... I looked ALL over the house again and she was nowhere so we got in the car. We drove around the parking lot and looked for her and she was not there. I wanted to get sick. Emma and Mommy and Daddy can NOT survive without Lilly!
We got home and I am looking all over for her and can't find he. Emma is now screaming in her bed because she wont go to sleep without Lilly. I look in the bathroom and there she is in the bathtub!!!!!! I guess my little baby girl can now open the doors and shut them!!! Guess I will be purchasing some door locks this weekend!!!!

OH LILLY I LOVE YOU!!!!
I don't think she will be leaving this house ever again!!!!

No comments: