Wednesday, July 28, 2010

QUIET TIME!


What is Quiet Time?? Quiet time is a VERY important time for this Mommy! It takes place during Emma's morning nap. We have (or working on) transitioning from 2 naps to 1 nap. So during her morning nap time, I load her crib with toys and let her go to town with them. At first she did not like it and CRIED/SCREAMED! She soon learned that she mind as well play because she is staying in there! In the beginning she would fall asleep about every other day and I would let her only sleep for 45 minutes or our afternoon nap and bedtime would be all messed up:) The last week or two she hasn't fallen asleep at all.... UNTIL TODAY! After about 45 minutes she started to whine and I figured I would wait 5 more minutes it stopped and I heard banging of toys.... Then all of a sudden.... SILENCE..... This is what I found!!!




I took pictures and she didn't flinch with the flash. I turned off the sound machine and she didn't move! I hated to wake her but I knew if I wanted some peace this afternoon and a good night sleep.... I had to wake her.... She just looked SO CUTE!!!!


I LOVE THIS BABY GIRL!!!
She is getting so big:( Much too fast!!!



No comments: