Monday, July 19, 2010

Finally better!!!

(*** NOTICE ALL THE DROOL IN THE PICTURES! SHE WAS A MESS!)

Last week was not a great week for Miss Emma! She had what I think was a bad case of coxsakie and I know it couldn't compare to others but for us.... It was the worse! She basically did not eat from Tuesday evening until Saturday.... She did eat yogurt and I don't blame her if she NEVER wants it again because she ate so much of it because she wouldn't drink either!

OH HOW I LOVE MY GUINNESS!



So we don't have many pictures from the week or anything special to share.... We spent a lot of time inside..... We had a playdate set up or last week that we rescheduled to this week but both of us feel that it is best if we don't get together. Her son is just about 6 months and he does not need this and they are going on vacation so I don't want to share this when they have a fun few weeks planned. Emma will just have to meet handsome Owen in a few weeks!
LOVING MY DOGGIES!

LOOK HOW PATHETIC I AM!!!!
WHY ARE YOU TAKING A PICTURE MOMMY???

MOMMY LET ME PLAY WITH ANYTHING WHILE I WAS SICK!!!!
Even her expensive sunglasses:)



OUR LITTLE BAG LADY.... Again notice the drool!


And mommy let me play with the doggy collar. She supervised me I promise!!! I also DO NOT know how to buckle it yet!


HELPING WITH THE LAUNDRY....




Getting a little better.....


One thing that Emma has REALLY enjoyed reading is her Baby Einstein alphabet books (from Jack). She will take them and sit next to Guinness and it looks like she is reading to her. Of course whenever I try to get a picture one of them gets up.... This is the best I could do!

Just one of my girls:) ALL TUCKERED OUT AFTER A DAY WITH EMMA!!!

No comments: