Friday, July 2, 2010

Mixed emotions!

Wow! I can't believe the month is over!!! I feel like I just got here!! I am so excited to see Jeff and have Emma see him! I can't wait to be at home and sleep in my own bed.... I can't wait to see the dogs! Yes I have missed them like crazy too!!! BUT..... I am going to MISS my family SO much. I keep reminding myself just over a month and a half and we will be at the beach together!!! Which will be a blast!!!

We plan to get on the road around 11ish to start to make are trip home.... I will try to only have a few tears..... They will all be when I get in the car though (I PROMISE KIM!!!)!!

I know I did not do that great with pictures this time around. I guess I was just too busy playing with the kids! I have warned my sister to get the girls camera ready for the beach!!!

THE BEST I DID OF ALL THE KIDS:)



ON A COMPLETELY different note.....

This is something a friend had posted on Facebook and I thought it was pretty funny. SHe said the comments where hilarious but they are not working right now.... The top 10 is pretty funny!

http://www.suburbansnapshots.com/2010/06/10-reasons-having-toddler-is-like-being.html

No comments: