Friday, July 23, 2010

Just some randoms...

We are finally feeling better here! Besides a bizarre "rash" that Emma has but it is looking better! Hopefully it is nothing and will go away!
These pictures are backwards from our day so far....

This is why I can not pack up Emma's stuff while she is here. I turn around and she is taking out what I put in!


Emma and Guinness have really bonded lately. She just sits and hits and teases her all day. Then they run around the house. Guinness chasing Emma and Emma just laughing away! I think Guinness thinks she can tire her out....I don't think so!

Yes, I am going to have that child that people look at in stores and say....
AHHHH she dresses herself!

This morning I decided to skip our walk and do water time. Emma wants to go out all day long but it has been just too hot for her (ok well maybe really for me)! I figured we would make use of the time we had outside. When Jeff went to work we went outside for about an hour. She was loving it!!



This one is from the other day. My lil bag lady loves to carry anything and everything.
This is a waterbottle from her friend Mackensie and when she realized you could carry
it as a "purse" she fell in LOVE!

No comments: