Saturday, December 12, 2009

unannounced Hiatus:)

HAHA! Who would have known that 18 5/6/7 year olds and a 8month old in the month of December would make you EXHAUSTED????? I have a TON of pictures of Miss Emma Rose (of course) but I have been trying to make a elf of the shelf hunt, a gingerbread hunt and gingerbread ornaments for my "other children" so uploading photos were put on the back burner:)

Nothing new to report with us....
BUT......
HERE IS MISS EMMA!!!
Please.... I am on the phone!

This is such a cute shirt
"All Mommy wants for Christmas is a Silent night"

(We won't tell anybody that it has been happening since she was 10 weeks....
shhh
... We won't tell how HAPPY we are for that!!!!


ummmmm.... Mommy what happened????


Don't Worry... Sabol will protect me!

Lael, You are so funny!!!

SMILE!!!!

This looks like an innocent kiss....

Nope instead I am going to try to eat you!!!:)


Where I am happiest.... getting food!


My Friend Jack!




Hey Ladies..... BACK OFF! HE IS MINE:)









No comments: