Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Jeff is out of town for work so made him this little video:) So I have tried and tried to upload the videos and I can't... of course!  They are pretty entertaining though.  We had several outtakes and finally I decided it was good enough:)!!!!

I know everyone says this but Emma and Liam have one of the best daddy's EVER!  Not a day goes by that I do not hear a thousand times is daddy coming home??  Is daddy here??  As soon as he walks in they are ready to play and he just wants to breath for a minute:)  Once in a while they will let him!!!






 When Emma was born and I was released from the hospital Jeff would go to work all day and then come back up to the hospital with Emma and I for a few hours before we headed home to do it all again the next day!  This is one of my favorite pictures.  Shoes how little she is and that she already has daddy wrapped around her finger!!
 Liam also got to spend lots of time with Daddy when he was first born!  I was in recovery for much longer then we expected so daddy got to hold that tub of love for many hours before we got to put him down somewhere:)
Now Daddy his his little helpers!  They couldn't be happier copying everything daddy does!  He is hoping they continue to love mulching, shoveling snow and picking up dog poop:)  I am sure they will out grow this phase in a few years but for now!  I love to watch it!!!


 Even though you are working... we hope you are having a relaxing Father's Day with no screaming and yelling... well at least none of that from Liam and Emma:)  I can't stop Brandon from doing that!
WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH and THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU DO!!!
 

No comments: