Saturday, December 8, 2012

Tree decorating

The tree is up and ready to be decorated!!!

The Christmas Village.  I LOVE this and am starting to get too many pieces they need to be moved elsewhere!

These two were VERY VERY excited to start decorating!  Liam had no idea what he was going to be doing:)  It was so fun to watch them!!

Learning from Emma what to do!
Liam's turn!


Actually got a decent picture on the first try!!!  There may have been a little bribing ;)  They loved putting ornaments on so much I told them if they sat they would get another!!  



Looking for Santa and Rudolph! I love how excited he is and he has no clue what is coming!

Love the pants falling down!  This boy is so skinny NOTHING stays on him!! 
AHHHHH.....
I make this once a year... Frozen hot Chocolate.  It is soooo yummy.  This year I decided to try a new recipe and it was DELICIOUS!!   I enjoyed it much   more then the previous years!  It is a keeper and I may make another time this year;)

After Liam got to put up a few decorations he went to bed and Emma got to help with a few more

This was given to me by some coworkers at Christ Church when Emma was born (maybe her 1st bday) It has and "E" on it
Daddy had been working at Papa's store all day so he got to sit back and relax while Emma and Mommy worked hard!!



Emma apparently liked decorating in one area!

The end product!!



No comments: