Friday, January 27, 2012

What were you doing 1 year ago?

What were you doing one year ago???  You probably do not remember.  January 27th, 2011???  Not a special day but I remember exactly what I was doing....
-  I was soaking up every second that I had with my "baby" girl!
-  holding her and telling her how much I loved her, even if she was going to have a brother I would still love her the same as I did that second.  She did not have a clue what was coming her way!!
-  I was making my "detailed" list on what to do with Emma while I was gone.  3 whole days!!!  I had her every minute planned!  I am sure Mema and papa followed every minute as I had written out... right Mema???
-  I wanted to freeze time and have just a little more time with just Emma



Learning not ALL gifts are for her!


-  While wanting to freeze time with Emma,  I also was praying that the clock would speed up to 1:30 PM on January 28th so I could be rolled down to the OR and meet my sweet baby boy that was on his way!  January 27th seems like the longest day in history as did January 28th until 2:30pm!!
-  That night after I put Emma to bed I was so excited to have Liam be here and be apart of our family but there was also fear about having 2 little ones under 2 and how Emma would handle it and would she know she was still loved just as much as she was a year ago today?!?! 
 

That is what I was doing a year ago...  Now I have two crazy kids running around and I love EVERY second of it!!  I love the happiness, the craziness, the laughter, the whines, the cries, the fighting and the LOVE that fills this house!

SOOOO MUCH LOVE!!!


No comments: