Sunday, June 6, 2010

We did it!!!!

We left home at 4:25AM and arrived safely to NY at 6:45PM!!!! just over 14 hours with a 14 month old is pretty impressive!!! It is a 13 hour drive nonstop!
Emma was AMAZING! She never cried! She cried with 5 miles left but was easily distracted!!! She wanted to eat the WHOLE way! I think she is 15lbs heavier then when we left home!

Sorry there are no pictures today but we know I will make up for that in the days to come.
We are hoping to go see the Goode's after nap and after Dr's apt for Miss D.
I can't wait to see them and for them to see her. They still seem to think she is a baby.... until she walks over and grabs their toy:)

I am loving being home and the cool breeze coming through the windows and the NY air
BUT....

EMMA and I MISS JEFF A LOT!!!
12 days until I get to see him and 13 for Emma (he gets in too late!)

No comments: