Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A PERFECT summer day....

...Zoo, Family, friends and weather... Couldn't ask for anything more (just Jeff to be here!) :)

Today has been the most perfect day... right down to my FAVORITE temperature:)
We started with a rough night.... Not sure what was going on with Miss E but she woke up screaming and did not want to go to sleep alone! If you know me.... that is a no no in my book:) I am not one to sleep with Emma because I don't sleep. I used to be paranoid I would roll over on her, the blanket would cover her face.... now I worry I will be dead asleep and she will crawl off the bed and get hurt! So.... we ended up laying on the bed.... she dozed on and off I laid there and....laid there!
Finally at 4:15 I put her in her crib and she rolled over and went to sleep until 7:45.... I put her back down for her nap at 8:20:) She slept for a little bit and off the zoo we went. We went with my sister and the girls(A was at a bday party), my sisters friend Kelly and 2 of her girls and then we met up with my friend Heather and her daughter Zoe. We haven't seen her in about a year so it was amazing to see how much they have both grown. The one thing that is still the same is they are both ADORABLE!!! I did not get a very good picture but Zoe just wanted to keep kissing Emma it was too cute. As you can see Emma was not so into it. She was tired and ready to go home!


The Girls at the ZOO!




Once we got home Emma got a little second wind and I did some online shopping at Gymboree. They were rhaving a great sale so we got some shorts for the fall/spring next year...
Emma went right to sleep- as she should be TIRED!!! I got her pool all ready to play in and am sitting outside. My favorite temperature is 75-78 and that is exactly what it is with the sun shining down and a nice breeze I am LOVING today!!!

The only thing that would make it better is if Jeff was here with us.... Just a few more days!!! I know I am excited and can't wait to see Emma's face when she sees him in the AM!!!!

Off to try to soak up some sun before Miss E wakes up!!!

No comments: