Sunday, March 28, 2010

WE LOVE YOU!





I was not sure how to start this post or what to say..... I started with writing a ton and then deleted and rewrote and rewrote again..... I have decided short and sweet is what would mean the most...

Last Thursday, March 18, 2010 Emma lost her Pap-pap very unexpectedly. It has been a very hard time for all of us and he will be greatly missed. Emma and I are very happy that he raised two AMAZING sons who became wonderful husbands and the BEST daddy's a little girl and little boy could ask for and became wonderful Uncle's.
We thank everyone for their prayers and kind words and ask that you continue praying for our family as we continue to go through this new adventure in life.


Pap-pap and I, when I was born

Already in LOVE with one another! This was just minutes after I finally came home!


Whats out there?
Pap-pap let me play with the blinds:)
Something mommy and daddy do not let me do!


HAPPY TURKEY DAY!


Pap-Pap sure showed Emma how to enjoy shoes.
Every time I see her playing with her shoes I remember this and how she just sat there
and laughed with him for about an hour over a pair of sneakers.
He taught her to enjoy the simple things at a young age... Along with many other things!

WE LOVE YOU AND WILL MISS YOU!
Your lessons and Memories will be forever remembered and I can never thank you enough for giving me an amazing husband and father for Emma!

WE LOVE YOU PAP-PAP

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So sorry you are going thru this. It is so cool you have these special pictures so Emma who may not remember him, will always know he loved her.

Amy Clifton said...

What special memories. I know you all will make sure that Emma knows her Pap Pap! I hope you guys are doing ok during all of this.